Saturday, October 08, 2005

voyeuristic life

We all live a voyeuristic life. we get gratification from seeing something sensational. especially if we're not supposed to see it. i haf lead one and i will continue to lead one. the only difference in me is that i'm a thief of these moments. i enjoy stealing these moments and i might even share the moments from those i steal. sometimes i get bashed up for these moments, but hey, i live a life of danger. but most of the time, wat is most special is that i dun even know if i got anythin. i place an element of chance in my photography. as to those who haf spent time wif me while i held a camera, i thank them for growin with me. and i still continue to try to live that life in army. though less of what i usually capture, due to the lack of shooting material and the restriction of when i can whip out my camera, i'm confined to my bunk mostly and the crazy stuff they do. so after one week, i only had 77 shots. quite pathetic really, compared to what i regularly shoot. but hey, it keeps me sane sometimes.

This week in army was kinda hectic, especailly with the fasting month goin on. sleeping 6 hours mostly, since i cant sleep when everyone is havin crazy times durin our admin time at nite. i mean, hey, y miss all the fun and go to sleep. so i sacrifice sleep for the fun things they do. which is all worth it really. though i must say, itz quite tough, especially mentally and the calefaction of my body. usually, by mid day, i cant really perspire anymore, so my body heats up, sometimes to the point of near fainting spells. and i cant stand still for more than 5 minutes. signs of dehydration really. but hey, a wash to the head always clear loads of things. and the extra time we get during lunch breaks are usually priceless.

my most amazing feat was doing 3 pull ups at the end of the day, when we were having our last training. usually i could do only 1 to 2... but after being very shacked, i still managed to do 3. that was actaully the highlight of the week for me. went for simulation shooting too. that was another highlight. well, theoretically, my trigger squeeze sucks, but after shooting photographs for a year plus, i'm so used to the instant squeezing of the trigger that i usually apply that to my shooting as well. i mean, hey, my grouping is less than 3cm, which means my rounds are all about 3 cm or less apart from each other, even though i'm aiming at the same target. so, not bad really. haha... jus gotta work on the trigger squeeze thingy... cant wait for the next range. wheee...

cant wait for the next book out... hopefully i dun kena confinement for any shite. goin to, well, i'm not really sure which college la, but got tis contest goin on. den goin wif missy tan y... god knows why i'm goin out with her, but i cant help it.. i guess these things jus happen. i dun wan to be an ass la, but i cannot help it. we can't choose who we fall for. and itz exactly 2 mths since we first met. and if u're wonderin how i cld remember, well, i guess i remembered that exact day and what happened. and well, it was the eve of national day, and by luck, my boss sends me to that school. and so it began.

i miss sum things in life. but i guess when everytime you try to plan something and it either gets cancelled last minute or you are told they can make it only like one or 2 hours after u make new plans since they never replied for 1 day and they never return ur msges durin the same day. and after u make new plans, den they reply. and now, u jus feel lazy to ask them. so you keep quiet and they keep quiet. and well, i dunno. guess you get what you really need at every moment. and if u dun get it, you most probably didnt need it.

ouh ya, did i blog abt buyin a new cam last week? i guess not... haha... bought the canon ixus 50 last week... the lil baby is not as great as khelena, buy hey, it fits into almost any pocket i haf... so tat will be for the really fast snaps or rather, where i need to take a quick pic... so now, i'm back to bein the poor state, which i was emacipated from last month.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear friend,

I like investment opportunities and this simply looks incredible! I do not know if you are into the money making bizz but just to give you a chance to have a good look at this, here you'll find more info:

I have a iraqi dinar exchange blog. I post here iraqi dinar exchange related stuff almost daily!

Good luck to you and if you are totally not into these things I am sorry to have bothered you.

Regards Marcel.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burning sens ion, found your site when searching for break up love spells. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on break up love spells. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey burning sens ion - was looking for reviews on authentic love spells but found your site by accident. Don't know why you come up looking for authentic love spells but whatever. I read a few of your posts and thought they were cool, so I just wanted to say thanks!!!!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola burning sens ion!! I was just reading your posts and wanted to comment. I stumbled upon your Blog when I was looking for love spells for marriage but who knew I'd find such cool reads. I liked the voyeuristic life post, ha ha.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggerific! Ha ha. Anyhow, liked voyeuristic life and thought a stranger could say hi here. Found u and ur site when searching for santeria love spells fyi. Cool stuff here, thanx burning sens ion.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggerific! Ha ha. Anyhow, liked voyeuristic life and thought a stranger could say hi here. Found u and ur site when searching for quick love spells fyi. Cool stuff here, thanx burning sens ion.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey burning sens ion - was looking for reviews on love spells for marriage but found your site by accident. Don't know why you come up looking for love spells for marriage but whatever. I read a few of your posts and thought they were cool, so I just wanted to say thanks!!!!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burning sens ion, found your site when searching for love spells to return a lover. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on love spells to return a lover. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com