Friday, December 03, 2004

Coping Mechanisms

From the authors of 'let's break hotel beds!' and 'i'm at ed's place gettin drunk'...:

would the questions here make me ill
or would more medicine sustain me
would the emptiness ever fill
or would the soltitude suffice me

soothe my blue tears to give relief
and comfort my weary heart
for sorrowful clouds does my heart conceive
whenever we're apart

it's hard to understand or comprehend
the intricacies of our nature
yet for our past, we always try to mend
the cracks in our counterfeited caricature

and if Shakespeare was right about the world
then maybe this play has a curtain call
but till we bow and say adieu, girl
let me recover from the malady night fall

1 Comments:

Blogger burning sensation said...

Hey bro I think that was such a fantastic writing. You are an absolute genius man. I think we're just too good for this...
-Ed

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com