Tuesday, November 23, 2004

the muse haf spoken to my head

i dunno... been chatting wif liana.. itz weird.. she asks weird qsn and i gif even weirder answer and she teaches me abt myself jus by askin abt me... weird... todae, as i was chattin, i jus realised i love teaching... let it be watever... and i must admit, i am happiest when i'm teaching these kids... haha... come to think of it, i'm most chirpy and full of zest and life when i'm just abt to teach people... come to think of it, itz the few times i've displayed my crazy and really outgoing side in poly... and come to think of it, there was this incident which changed me... made me crawl back to the shell i jus left... i dunno, i guess ppl were jus lookin at me diff in my course durin those time and saw me as too eager... i mean, nuthin wrong wif tat... i mean, dam i was eager... i loved skol and all... but yea, sumtimes things bring you down and u find it hard to get up... so yea, anyways, i tink she makes a good therapist... haha... yea...
todae, went for ma recording... and well, i'm a bit irked by a space cadet... to use randy's terms... haha... i mean, goddammit... itz jus patching... luckily he's not one of those who will never apologise... but how long will ur apologies cover ur tail????!!!!!!! okie la... quite good todae's recordings except tat we had to complain tat there was no air con... haiz... den jonathan was helpin out wif a tour.. so accomodated the sec skol kids in the tour of the multi track room... gotta say, jonathan sure can crap well and givin tours... and even quite confident even if it was half not really true... haha... so yea, me acted a bit. like really knowing ma stuff... i mean, i do noe ma stuff la... but u haf to overact those parts... hahahha...

yea, tats abt it... wonderin if i'm gonna go out on wed or not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com