Wednesday, May 04, 2005

sweet silence

i read sumwhere that young ppl never understand the meaning of comfortable silence unlike the old folks. they always replacing the serene silence with one of constant chatter, covering every silent moment they could with talk. well, i guess yesterday i learnt what it meant to have a comfortable silence( or is it tat i tink i'm gettin old den)... maybe i experienced it before, but i never did remember it. so, to the one who pointed out what a sweet silence means, this goes out to ya...

anyways, my skin in now peeling... so no need to get whitening moisturisers... the burnt skin is now peeling, so i feel as if i'm havin sum diesase that is making my skin peel... but itz quite revitalising, peeling the burnt away... almost as if u are peeling layers of urself and watever tat has burnt me in the past and throwing it away... a type of rebirth... i'm still peeling the skin, dunno if itz good or not... arrghh, the wonders of not wearing sun block...

went to watch Guess Who yesterday... it was quite nice, really, loved the race issues, wat was talked previously... though it was kind of like meet the fockers... and here's the funny part... while on the bus, tis indian man(whom i tink is drunk) and tis chinese man...

I.M: u laughing at me huh? making fun fo my skin is it?
C.M: (in a really smooth voice) no. y shld i make fun of you. u tell me la.
I.M: den jus now u were laughing at me.
CM: i wasnt laughing at you. now u tell me when i laughed at you.u were the one who said i was makin fun of your skin.
IM: i remembered wat you said.jus now wat.
CM: bla bla bla
IM: bah, ok ok, nvm...

den there was silence for a few seconds before the indian man decides to start the same issue again...
i was a few seats in front, half asleep, hand in my pocket, ready for a fight and for me to stop them... dunno wat i'll do la, but i was kind of mentally prepared... i guess i wld haf tried to restrain the indian man, cos he was the one who started the y are u makin fun of me shite... as the words of simon green, "i'm not gonna say anything, u'll just think i'm a racist"...
so later, off to work on the tamil series(if i dun get cancelled, since he hasn't msged me the location yet)... the grip guy(i dunno how u spell his name but it sounds like kelny) is a very a nice guy... he saw me before, though i dunno where and he dun either...

i dunno, i feel weird how i always want sumone to be there, yet, when they are there, i dun want them to be there...

anyways, i want to try ice skating... to the wld be ice skating teacher of mine, i'll msg ya when i'm not workin, either tat or when i start work late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com