Sunday, April 03, 2005

apologies to those i neglected

today i learnt a new word, coruscated... To give forth flashes of light or To exhibit sparkling virtuosity... i like that word, gonna use it the next time i can... haha... okies... produciton has jus ended... whee... i'm finally free now... well, i'll be in cambodia on tuesday... for two weeks... so wont be updating... like duh... haha... do drop by my tagboard and tell me how much u miss me... mua hahahaha... i havent packed anythin yet... ahvent done any preparations yet... i'm gonna be screwed on monday... sighs... abt to go out wif ma family to celebrate my belated bdae... my camera's not back yet... sighs... sighs sighs sighs sighs... Y????!!!!! oh well, anyways, now on loop is 6 songs by gerhana skacinta... i lurrveeee senyuman ragumu... sighs... dunno y... itz the most comforting sounding song... jus finished my reports and journals for my final year project... monday's the due date...

well, rai came for the last show... the only one i waved at... haha... not many ppl i noe la who watches the shows i do... not tat i'm complaining la since i cant really talk to them on last days of production cos we need to bump out... an almost perfect final show... no msitakes(at least on my part) or tat i remembered... haha... the memory is an excellent liar... i guess tis will be my first perfect double bill... haha... woots...

i guess i'm on my way to no where ness till i get directions and get called for national service... i wonder where i will go... i hope where ever i go, i would be coruscating to those around me... haha... whee... used it once already... haha... always fun to learn a new word...

and so, to all those whom i have to say good bye and havent yet... good bye all... will be back 2 weeks later ya... do miss me along the way... haha... ciaoz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com