Thursday, March 17, 2005

we wonder y

arrghhhhhh... been very busy with rehearsals & skol work... so basically my life is wake up, go to skol, den go for reahearsals den go home to sleep... sighs... whee... cant wait for sunday... namely, most of the bands i'm close with is playin under one sun at siloso beach... i tink might need to get extra memory card... haha... sighs... in between the train rides, i've been transferring my prose/poem from my capalang book to my poem book... tis wld be my third one, after losing the first two... oh well...

i've been quite moody for the past few days... dunno y... tink itz cos of the loose gum at my right wisdom tooth... as in, i can feel a cut....sighs...

i dunno how liz does it, but, the 3 times she called for lunch, i'm either on my way to sumwhere else or i'm at home... sighs...

den havent let the other lyza treat me yet... haha... since i'm like tis the whole week... was like supposed to take her treat a few weeks back already... basically i haf drained my social life... havent been out wif any of ma fwens yet... since, since a long time already...

last few days in skol and i dun feel like goin to skol anymore... sighs... i dunno wat to do actually.... i feel jus like staying at home the whole day... not coming out of my room... but alas, i have to... goin to skol to play soccer, take my camera, take photos for Hi Club, recharge battery, take photos of bands.... so whole day in sentosa i see... whee...

i cant seem to be bothered abt skol anymore sumhow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com