Tuesday, January 11, 2005

the weeks passed by like the cars on an expressway

itz been a hell long time since i updated... well, abt a lil more than a week, but still... i guess havent had much things to update... mt parents are gone... not as elated as many wld feel... when u get all the freedom in the world, not havin ur parents ard is quite a bummer... jus sent them off todae... i dunno... maybe itz weird, but i only felt tears welling for my mum... i dunno... i guess i cried cos my mom's goin... and here i am again, in tears... god knows y... but yea... so tats like one whole month wifout them... i guess i'm soooo used to me leavin them, like camps and such... never had they left me before... so yea, here i am, in my house, all alone, wif no one to disturb to... i find it almost impossible to describe the anguish i felt when my mum cried as she hugged goodbye... well, held her a lil longer than usual... my dad was in a rush to get into the bus though... haha... such extreme opposites, sumtimes i wonder how they ever stayed tat long together... and i thank god that i haf them as my parents... showing me 2 radically different persons to guide me thru my life... i guess my mum's side reflects me more... i'm lovin change, believe eye for an eye yet wif compassion(which makes me bullly-able).... yet i get much patience from my dad, learning his methods of dealing thru soft spoken-ness and such gentle-ness, getting my sense of humour(though i get my talent of laughing at everything thru my mum),my bargaining lessons from my mum(but my spending tendencies from my dad)... my sportyness from my dad and my need to say things out loud from my mum...

oh well, drove to skol todae after sending them... not a very nice sight... haha... my car's alright... jus my will to drive is going down... haha... plus the fuel that i need to pay... haha... had a haircut yesterday... now itz really short... oh well, kinda okie wif it... went for my recording todae.. it was okie la... except tat we spent 1 hour plus jus to figure out how to get logic to work again... since got a few tech prob which even Chin boo and lionel cant solve... den suddenly it works... i guess they must haf done bits and pieces, and we put the finishing touches to make it work... so dumpin the songs already... still dun like logic though... haha... so not user friendly... anyways, den went to beach road wif sri... she wanted to get a shirt stitched... den went to the memorial wif her and ian...

no runnin thoughts of anything yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com