Wednesday, July 21, 2004

i'm walking on sunshine....

to tell the truth, i tink i spent my whole sat afternoon watching and takin pic of the rehearsals for SRJC's 15th Anniversary... bought for duck her chicken rice though i was really late, took me 1 whole hour to get from marine parade to SR...
 
sun: was at home the whole day & nite doin sound efx for kak alin...
 
mon: spent the day at skol wif zak after class to teach him the DAT & mixer... too lazy to go to SR's rehearsal... and i needed to finish at least 1/2 of the sfx... so yea...oh yea, met joyce & jonathan, my first 2 year 1 friends... haha... they shared the table wif me and chun foon after heng han left... then, johnathan was like, eh liswanto... den asked joyce if they were from fsv or mass comm... so we got chatting from then on...
 
tues: went for the rehearsals to take the final pics... quite cool really... got my fav picture... i guess once the cam is in my hand, and my eye is on the viewfinder, nothing else really matter.. i was like on the floor and all, contorting my body, i'm sure the video cams got a few shots of me contorted... haha.... anyways, was watching the show with aishah, her bf, siti and nas... den when we finished, we went straight to backstage... ere, met briony... got a pic wif her... den took a few more shots wif others and others... got my last 2 shots wif su... hee... always wanted to take 1... oh yea, and yana knows sri... both of them from cedar... haha... duck left earlier but i didn't went wif her... had to take finish up the card space in my cam...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com