Sunday, June 06, 2004

life's greatest mystery is the opposite sex?

yesterday's show was good... although itz the typical singaporean crowd... though i will admit, i'm one of them... but u just can't beat the indian crowd... they are like one of the most rowdy crowd who supports free show... i mean, the first show was a packed show, with almost 90% of the crowd was indians and their support was overwhelming... and for u buggers out there, there is no puns in my descriptions... jus in case u buggers try to do anything 'funny'... cos as i'm reading it, you can go a few more levels of interpretation which the author does not intend... the bedok crowd was quite quiet... haiz... but at least, technically, itz was far better than the first one...anyways, to more important issues:

well, we going to watch harry potter later on... which reminds me of my teacher... but tats not the main point... i'm going out with HER(yes, yes, as to most of my close friends, it may be a bit confusing when i use the word her, so u jus gotta go read the previous blogs to know which her i'm refering to... though now there is only one her)... sometimes, itz weird how games are played in and out... cos when i called her, she said she's goin out with her friends todae... well, i wanted to ask her out too on sunday but didn't la... den went to watch Judgement Day... while wating for her to call back... and fell asleep... but i dreamt tat she msg me to ask me out... so i replied and the next morning, i checked my hp and realised tat it wasn't a dream... she really did asked me out!!! and i did replied her, but i replied again, just in case... haha... and now we goin to watch harry... after a few 'i dunno itz up to u' type of debates... which me and my best buds always go through... haha... den a few moments later, she called again.. and the only tat ran through my mind was tat, shit, she's gonna cancelled out on me... haha.. tats just me, paranoid, android... haha... seems she just wanted to reconfirm the time... so i guess itz still on... arrghh... at least no pimple is bursting or anything... though i haven't checked the mirror yet... well, with life's law no. 1, 'shit happens', these things will just catch up with me... haha... it just will... haha... anyways, gonna psyche myself down and not get over hype... or i'll be literally jumping instead of walking... haha... oh well, confirmed no pimple is about to burst or anything... so now will just see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com