Saturday, February 17, 2007

ode to the soldiers of 4.3

jus came back from a 4 days 4 nite jungle exercise.. and finally i can say tis is wat shack is.. and no matter how tired we are, to fight the objective, we all spared no cumbersome energy.. and there and then, on the last attack on the 4th day, i saw in my company, tat we're a fighting unit.. seein ur friends with u and seein them fight with you, u jus dun wan to lose them.. anyways, todae, i tink some of my section mate thinks i'm dissapointed in them.. but really.. i'm burstin wif pride, no matter what they've done.. so here's a toast to them:

to black, my newest addition to my section, sure, we have arguments almost every other day, but out in the field, my best point man.. actually he's my only point man.. but tats not the point.. a bit too well camouflaged when walkin at nite, to the point tat i lose him sumtimes, but he'll always be there in front of me, makin sure i actually see him, he'll ensure that i dun lose him easily, at every bend, at every blind spot, he'll ensure i noe where the hell he is..

to arie, my very own commando.. i'll leave him alone and everything will be fine as long as i can keep my eyes close on how he does it and what happens in between.. sure i find it hard to control him sumtimes, but hell, i hardly control them much.. he's very much a commander in his heart and with pride he leads.. or at least, he leads himself and other will follow.. one of my 2 most overworked guys, he'll do things but wif lots of complains.. we grew a bit apart. but he's the 2nd "sergeant" in the section.. sumtimes, i tink i'll be doin a lot more things if he's not ard..

to bulu, my 2IC who happens to be dila's coursemate.. i remembered the expression on his face when they announced my name to be in his section. it made me smile and know everything was gonna be alright.. a bit clumsy, esp with him towering over everybody.. he's the mr strong on diet.. he embodies the essence of a good commander in commander's eyes.. but sadly, he doesnt fare too well in the eyes of his fellow mates. always with an excuse for everything, till the latest incident.. kept him quiet for a while.. the mentally strong one in the grp.. the most vocal one without shouting.. never too much vulgarities with him ard..

to jojo, my verbal fuck buddy.. grew close to him durin the first san yong kong field camp.. he jus so happen to sleep next to my bed.. and we're been fuckin each other up every single day i see him.. the most fragile lookin guy, he carries the biggest gun with the most ammo and blind as a bat.. but he pushes on, and tat, is commitment till the end.. but i haf high regards for him, esp during outfield.. the 2nd smart guy in my section, seein all his jc fwens leave, i'm still in awe of wat keeps him goin on.. but i'm thankful, watever the push is..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com