Monday, February 07, 2005

i tot wrong

i dunno... i still dun feel good even after i blog it out...i dunno... i tink i really like her... wat ever tat we went thru... i dunno... i like her... ere i said it... i liked her... i like her... however i shldn't... i like her... i dunno... i still do... and yet, itz gonna end sum day soon... like in 2 mth's time... den i wldn't see her anymore... unless she initiates it... cos i'll be filled wif my new life in the boy's school... and den it will jus be another episode in my life..... jus another chapter... distillled by my mind and my photographs... i guess tat y photos to me are very important... they distill a part of ur memory so tat u will never forget... they capture wats essential abt tat person.... sumthin to trigger memories... sure, pictures mean nuthin to one person and the world to another.... it is not wat u see... it is wat u have seen...

dammit... sumtimes we hear stories of husband snatchers... i finally begin to understand them... haiz... but i dunno... we're friends... we're jus friends.. i'm jus goin out wif a fwen... jus like goin out wif duck and all the other fwens who are gals... the only diff is tat i like her... i still do... two months i tried to talk myself into not likin her... these past two months haf failed... actually it kinda did work... den like suddenly she msges me to ask me out... and everythin jus fell apart...

i feel better already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com